Mandarin is an important international language spoken by over 1.3 billion people. It is increasingly taught and learnt all over the world. Having good command in Mandarin opens up doors, makes your CV all the more impressive and good for career progression.
This interactive online training is designed to help those with zero knowledge in Mandarin to get started. You will pick up 300 words or more, various entry-level themes, grammar and vocabulary fields, both for general and business conversation purposes.
 COURSE OBJECTIVES
By the end of the programme, the participants will be able to:
- Use basic Mandarin effectively for practical communication in a variety of situations in daily life or workplace.
- Develop confidence when conversing in Mandarin • Improve listening comprehension, understand and respond to basic Mandarin
- Apply basic Mandarin skills to enhance peer understanding, cooperation and work results
- Discover the joy of speaking Mandarin
- Apply self-learning tips for continuous Mandarin improvement & sustainability
 WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone who wants to learn Mandarin but not sure where and how to start
- Lessons are application-based, highly interactive and participative, allowing the participants to practice the skills and internalize the knowledge learnt
- There is a mixture of lectures, skill practices, games, using flash cards, role plays, dialogues, watching short videos, speech presentations, group dynamics and discussions to integrate learning
- A laptop with stable Internet connection is required.
- Attendees will be guided on the download of learning apps for this training.
Post workshop assessments can be arranged upon objectives set.
 DATE, TIME & FEE
Date: 1 November - 22 December 2021 (Mon & Wed)
Time: 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Mode: Online/ Interactive
Duration: 40 hours
[HRDC Claimable | SBL KHAS]
- Special Offer (before 29 Oct 2021) - RM 1,099
- Normal Fee - RM 1,199
>> Fee includes Course Notes & Certificate of Completion and 6% Government Service Tax
** OFFER **
- 10% Cashback for SST2u Learner Card+ (SLC+) members. T&Cs applied.
 COURSE OUTLINE
(A) INTRODUCTION TO CHINESE ALPHABETS
• Appreciation & thanks
• Figures & amounts
• Date and time
• Days and months
• Shopping and asking for prices
• Dining and ordering dishes
• Asking for directions
• All about Daily essential living scenarios
• Weather and climate
• Phone, Internet and communication
Highlights: Focus on phonics, introducing students to this discovery level, allowing you to pronounce Chinese words fast. Student will be able to voice about 70 - 90% Chinese words after this first few lessons
o Build the foundation to learn Chinese
o Focus on listening and speaking Chinese and you will also be introduced to simple Chinese characters
o Speak and understand over 50-100 characters and 200-300 words and phrases, and how to use them correctly in sentences
o Learn basic sentence structures and grammar
o Build a good Chinese vocabulary list
o Gain more confidence to converse comfortably in different general topics
o Further Vocabulary enhancement by going through the technical terms of industry and some business phrases upon request
(B) SKILL WORKS
- Pinyin and tones practice (reading and listening)
- Recognising simple characters (10-20 characters)
- Improve intonation via practising drills and sentence patterns
- Self-learning skills (using dictionary online websites and apps)
- Practise and memorise frequently used short daily life sentences and frequently used sentence patterns
 TRAINER PROFILE
Certified HRDF Trainer
Mandarin Language Trainer, Certified NLP Practitioner
Naia has a Diploma in Business Administration from ABE Board, England, and Certification in Teaching Mandarin as a Second Language, from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China. She is also a Certified NLP Practitioner, Hypnotherapy Practitioner and Time Line TherapyTM Practitioner, Certification of L.I.F.E. Coach with Self Mastery Learning Centre, coached and trained by Bob Proctor Master Coach Dev.
She started Mandarin Teaching to the non-native speaker including working adults in the corporate fraternity mainly directors and managers, adults in business and foreign students to use Mandarin in daily conversation. Amongst the her list if clients include Proton Edar, Perkeso, Open University, Bank Negara Malaysia, Kuwait Finance House Asia Pacific Broadcasting Union Translator, Proton Holding Berhad, Multimedia Development Corporation Sdn Bhd (MDEC),Motorola, D'Jungle People Sdn Bhd, GTF Worldwide Sdn Bhd, Johnson & Johnson and many more.
 ENQUIRY & REGISTRATION
- General - (03 - 5888 7357)
- Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)