The emergence of Fourth Industrial Revolution (or Industry 4.0) transforms traditional manufacturing and industrial practices. Internet of things (IoT) dramatically improve automation, communication and self-monitoring. Smart machines and robotics that can analyze and diagnose issues without the need for human intervention are in demand.
Given the disruptive transformation capabilities, governments worldwide have initiated national plan towards a new industrial revolution. For example, Industry4WRD (Malaysia), Industrie4.0 (Germany), La Nouvelle France Industrielle (France), Future of Manufacturing (United Kingdom), Made in China 2025 (China) etc.
In Malaysia, IR4.0 is now embraced by all industries, including the SMEs, Government and more. Blockchain technology, for example, was used in Malaysia’s Vaccination Digital Certificate. This program is designed to introduce participants about IR4.0 so they too can embark on digital transformation journey successfully.
 COURSE OBJECTIVES
This course provides comprehensive coverage of the key aspects and topic elements in IR4.0 including how all the technologies fit together into a complete solution and how executives can start on their Digital Transformation journeys.
• Unlock growth opportunities through Key Technology Components of IR4.0
- Automation and Robotics
- Internet of Thing (IoT)
- Additive Manufacturing/ 3D Printing
- Cyber Physical Systems and other major IR4 systems
- Examples of smart automations, products and services
• Understand how IR4.0 can improve operation, lower cost and improve transparency
• Grasp aspects of risk reduction and mitigation
• Expose to ways that improve engagement and how customer experiences can be enhanced
• Generate new business opportunities and value creation
 WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Executives who are interested in understanding IR4.0
• Companies who are exploring IR4.0
• Companies who are embarking on Digital Transformation
• IR4.0 Consultants & Implementers
The training will be conducted on a theory and praxis basis with many examples
 DATE, TIME & FEE
Date: 12 - 13 October 2021 (Tue - Wed)
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Mode: Online/ Interactive [HRDC Claimable | SBL KHAS]
- Early Bird Offer (before 26 September 2021) - RM 900
- Special Offer (before 8 October 2021) - RM 1,000
- Normal Fee - RM 1,100
>> Fee includes Course Notes & Certificate of Completion and 6% Government Service Tax
** OFFER **
- 10% Cashback for SST2u Learner Card+ (SLC+) members. T&Cs applied.
 COURSE OUTLINE
 Overview of 4th Industrial Revolution
• Industrial Evolution
• The 4th Industrial Revolution
• Building Blocks of Industry 4.0
• Potential Industrial Products Implications
• Potential Consumer Products Implications
• Impact of Industry 4.0
 Internet of Things (IoT)
• What is the Internet of Things?
• IoT Devices
• IoT Ecosystem
• IoT Predictions, Trends, Market
• Industries affected by IoT
• IoT Platforms
Typical Application (6 Cases)
5) Smart Home
6) Smart City
 Robotics in Industry 4.0
• Robotics and Industry 4.0: Reshaping the way things are made
• The Landscape Industry 4.0 and the Robotics Ecosystem
• Robots, Humans and Work The Interplay of Automation and Labour
• IoT Sensor Technology
• What are Sensors?
• Detectable Phenomenon
• Physical Principles – How Do Sensors Work?
• Need for Sensors
• Choosing a Sensor
• Sensor Descriptions
o Temperature Sensor
o Light Sensor
o Magnetic Field Sensor
o Ultrasonic Sensor
o CO2 Gas Sensor
 Additive Manufacturing/ 3D Printing
• Basics of 3D Printing
• History of 3D Printing
• 3D Printing Processes & Materials
• 3D Printing Global Effects
• 3D Printing Benefits and Value
• 3D Printing Applications
 Artificial Intelligence (AI)
• What is business AI?
• Introduction to AI Levels
• A Brief History of AI
• Types of AI
• Where is AI Used? Examples
• Why is AI Booming Now?
 Outcome Oriented Application of IR4.0
• The Impact of IR4.0 during Crisis (Pandemic)
• Introduction to Leadership 4.0
• Introduction to Quality 4.0
 TRAINER PROFILE
HRDF Certified Trainer, Qualified Six Sigma Black Belt Holder
Over three decades of experiences in Quality/Process/ Maintenance role at Multinational Companies. He started as Process Engineer and later move on to various senior management level as a Sr Manager/Director in Quality Organization with extensive international exposure like US (Silicon Valley), Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan and many more countries. He has excellent Leadership and Multitasking ability with strong communication skill (Certified Competent Communicator by Toastmaster Club, Kulim).
He also has vast experience in training/driving Quality Mindset/ Zero Defect Program, Leadership Program, Cost of Poor Quality, Problem Solving Skill, Supplier Improvement, Sensor Technology, AI, Smart Home, Smart Manufacturing , Engineers and Technician Up-skill at all levels of organization. He is a strong proponent of Industry 4.0.
He graduated in 1988 with a Hons. Degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering from University Of Malaya. Currently he is a certified Train the Trainer approved by Government of Malaysia and also Qualified Six Sigma Black Belt.
 ENQUIRY & REGISTRATION
- General - (03 - 5888 7357)
- Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)