** Seventh Intake **
[A] COURSE OBJECTIVES
• To provide participants with a basic and sound understanding of business accounting and their applications in the workplace.
• Obtain an overview of the entire accounting system and understanding of how transactions are sorted, classified and categorized into meaningful financial information
• Identify the structure and function of financial statements. describe the main elements of financial accounting information – assets, liabilities, revenue and expenses
• Use financial data in Management Discussion & Analysis Report to evaluate its performance and position
• To enable participants to better interact with the accounts or finance department to enhance cooperation and to secure their support in achieving departmental objectives
[B] WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• This program is suitable for Accounts Clerks, Accounts Assistants, Accounts Supervisors, Office Administrators, Non-financial Executives and Secretaries
• Level for Executives and above
• Business Owners, Entrepreneurs
• Anyone who wants to Learn Accounting
• This training workshop will be conducted through interactive activities, group and individual exercises, case studies and discussions.
• Bring your own laptop and charger
• No previous academic qualification is needed. Students may begin their course after completing SPM or O-Level.
• Passable English is required.
[E] DATE, TIME & FEE
DATE: 18 - 20 August 2021 (Wed - Fri)
TIME: 9.00am - 5.00pm
MODE: Online / Interactive
- Early Bird Offer (before 29 July 2021) - RM 1,650
- Special Offer (before 13 August 2021) - RM 1,740
- Normal Fee - RM 1,830
>> Fee is inclusive of IAAP Certificate Examinations
Others: Includes Course Notes, Exercises, Assignments, Certificates, Transcript & 6% Service Tax
** OFFER **
- 10% Cashback for SST2u Learner Card+ (SLC+) members. T&Cs applied.
[F] COURSE FEATURES
• Type of financial statements
• Prepare Financial Statements for a Sole Trader
• Prepare Financial Statements from Incomplete Records
• Tutorial - Practical exercise
• Prepare Financial Statements for a Not for Profit Organisation
• Accounting for Partnerships
• Tutorial - Practical exercise & revision
Online assessment by one assignment
[G] SPEAKER PROFILE
DR YEE HUN LEEK
Certified HRDF Trainer
BSc (Econ) Hons (London), MSc (UoG),
PhD (Curtin) CA (M), FCCA (U.K),
ACPA, CTP, CP (Consulting) AIMUK, PHF
Dr. Yee is an approved auditor and tax agent licensed by the Ministry of Finance; and a SSM Certified Trainer for MBRS. He has over 25 years of experience, including at KPMG Malaysia, in audit, tax, accounting, company secretarial and consultancy services. He has conducted GST / SST, auditing standards, accounting and tax related trainings for the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA), the Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA), CCH / Wolters Kwuler (Malaysia), CPA Australia, universities and other training providers.
Dr, Yee is a Technical Consultant of a leading Cloud Accounting Software Provider which incorporated the application of Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in finance. He is currently involved in a project with a software developer utilizing RPA, ML and AI for MBRS conversion.
Dr. Yee holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics, majoring in Management Studies from the University of London; a Master of Science in Accounting & Finance from the University of Gloucestershire (U.K.); and a PhD in Accounting & Finance from Curtin University, Australia. He is a fellow member of The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (U.K.), an ASEAN Chartered Professional Accountant, a Chartered Accountant of the Malaysian Institute of Accountant, and an associate member of the Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia.
[H] ABOUT IAAP
The International Association of Accounting Professionals (IAAP) has been established to provide internationally recognised qualification for accounting professionals and, through that recognition, to enhance their status in the financial and business communities. Holders of a current IAAP membership certificate can enjoy the benefits of this international recognition in their careers. The IAAP ‘Accounting Professional’ also enjoys the prestige and status that is
conferred by this title.
IAAP is a wholly owned subsidiary of the prestigious International Association of Bookkeepers which is headquartered in the UK. The International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB) has over 10,000 members across 60 countries, and is one of the most prestigious not-for-profit organisations for professional bookkeepers in the world.
Regulated in England by Ofqual (the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation - a non-ministerial government department that regulates qualifications, exams and tests), the IAB is both a government-approved and a statutory supervisory body. Setting world-class standards, IAAP and the IAB offer students worldwide the chance to gain the very best financial qualifications – as well as lifelong skills.
[I] ENQUIRY & REGISTRATION
- General (03 - 5888 7357)
- Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)