[A] 课程目标 ｜ COURSE OBJECTIVES
• To ensure employees have the skills to quantify impact, and provide timely direction for an individual contribution (At all levels) towards achieving overall business goals.
• To assist with the organization with the implementation of their KPIS.
• To offer reasons for developing KPI
• To provide step by step guidelines in developing the KPI
• To provide samples of HR KPI
• To learn how to conduct effective performance appraisals.
• To improve appraisers’ performance management techniques.
[B] 谁该参加 | WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• HR managers or HR executives for developing the KPI in companies
• Line managers or HOD who are responsible for developing the KPI in companies
• Non HR professionals who are responsible for developing the KPI in companies
• Managers and professionals who are tasked with launching an HR department in companies
[C] 方法 | METHODOLOGY
Power point presentations, group discussions, worksheets, learning examples, discussions, Q & A sessions and course notes
日期： 25 June 2021 (Fri)
时间： 9.00am - 5.00pm
方式： 綫上 / Online
Fee - RM 600
Fee includes Course Notes & Certificate of Completion and 6% Government Service Tax
** OFFER **
- 10% Cashback for SST2u Learner Card+ (SLC+) members. T&Cs applied.
[F] 课程内容 | COURSE CONTENTS
Module 1: Introduction to the KPI concept and performance measurement
• What is performance measurement
• Why measure Organizational performance
• What constitutes a good performance measurement system?
• Are public and private sectors performance measurement different?
Module 2: Defining the key performance indicators ( KPIs)
• What are KPIs
• The advantages of KPIS
• General principles regarding the KPIS
• Characteristics of a good KPI
• Performance Management Dashboards and scorecards
• Getting it right the first time
• Summary of the key points
Module 3: How to create and manage Human resources KPI and metrics with samples
1. Absenteeism Rate: Evaluate the engagement of your employees
2. Overtime Hours: Monitor your employees' workload in detail
3. Training Costs: Analyze the investments in your employees
4. Employee Productivity: Track the overall effectiveness of your workforce
5. Cost per Hire: Analyze what it takes to find the perfect fit
6. Recruiting Conversion Rate: Find the best recruitment method
7. Time to Fill: Monitor how long you need to find a new employee
8. Turnover Rate: See how your retention efforts work
9. Female to Male Ratio: Understand the gender diversity in your company
10. Part-Time Employees: Watch the evolution of part-time workers over time
11. Average Time Stay: See how long your employees stay in your company
Module 4 :Principles of effective appraisals
• Performance management, the tools and their benefits
• Principles of effective performance appraisal discussions
• Organisations performance appraisal process
a. Setting SMART Objectives
• Objective setting process
• Communicating performance objectives
• Writing SMART performance objectives
• Presentation, the ‘shoot out’ exercise with facilitated group review, paired written practice and group discussion
b. The appraisal meeting
• Structuring and introducing the appraisal meeting
• Identifying the key skills needed
• Evidencing performance
• Demonstration/presentation, paired exercise and facilitated group review discussion
c. Appraisal skills
• Questioning, listening and giving feedback
• Presentation, paired and small group exercises, and facilitated group discussion
d. Practicing the key skills in conducting an appraisal
• Each participant takes the role of appraisee, appraiser and observer using a checklist
• Practice sessions in trios with group learning review and discussion
e. Performance appraisal documentation and follow up
• Reviewing internal performance appraisal documentation
• Providing follow up to the appraisal and frequency
• Preparing for the performance appraisal meeting
• Review of documentation, group discussion and preparation checklist
f. Performance Improvement plan ( PIP)
• What is a Performance improvement plan?
• The purpose and benefits of a performance improvement plan
• Performance improvement plan examples
• How to write a performance improvement plan
• How to respond to a performance improvement plan
• How to survive a performance improvement plan
- HRDF APPROVED SPEAKER, HR CONSULTANT
Wendy Tee Leap Sing has over fifteen years of experience in senior management and human resources positions for diversified industrial and business environments. Graduated with a Master of Business Administration (UM), Master of Information Technology (UM), Certified Financial Planner (CFP),
Certified Business coach (UM), Registered Financial Planner (RFP), Certified Trainer (PSMB) and Certified Advance Human Resource Practitioner (MIHRM), she has undergone intensive academic training in various human development and knowledge improvement. Wendy is a member of the Malaysia Financial Planning Council (MFPC) as well as a Security Commission licensed financial planner with VKA Wealth Planners. She is now pursuing her Doctorial of Business
Administration (DBA) from Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM).
Wendy is actively involved in management consultancy, management training and research. Her latest responsibility involves the business coaching, financial training, management consultancy, management and Financial lecturing of Degree programs for Kolej Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman . She has experience managing training programs cover from local universities, in house training and public seminar training, from designing training needs assessment, developing training materials, monitoring and tracking of training programs successfulness and implementing training evaluation. Having been trained as a qualified trainer, her skill and knowledge has been enhanced in operations effectives, fitness analysis, gap analysis and needs assessments.
Wendy is also a Human Resource solution consultant now appointed from Harrison Assessment Talent solutions (HATS), certified trainer from Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB) and National Human Resources Centre (NHRC), providing comprehensive and independent Human Resource advisory to clients. In addition to consulting with and servicing clients, she is responsible for HR assessment, HR training, coaching & advisory for the company. In the area of Human Resource Management, Wendy focuses on Strategic Talent Management, Training and Development Management, Performance Management, Payroll Management and Setting Departmental & Inter Departmental Key performance Indicators (KPIs). She used the Harrison Assessment Talent Solutions (HATS) in many HR assignments. HATS is a leading global psychometrical assessment tool widely used for career guidance, personal coaching, talent acquisition, talent development, talent engagement and succession planning.
Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
Siti (012 - 383 8603)
Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
Han (019 - 323 0507)