INTRODUCTION 介绍
Nowadays, businesses are concerned that their tax returns may trigger a tax audit or investigation. Do you know that the Inland Revenue Board (IRB) uses the tax returns not only to collect economic statistics, but to also examine and analyse taxpayers’ activities and performance? This information is used to determine if an audit or investigation is required. It is thus crucial for taxpayers to understand and comply with the various provisions to ensure that their returns are completed accurately. This programme will guide you through all the sections of the various forms that may need to be submitted for Year of Assessment 2021 and the impact of the data provided.
如今，企业担心他们的纳税申报单可能会触发税收审核或调查 。您是否知道税务局(IRB)不仅使用纳税申报表收集经济统计 数据，而且还检查和分析纳税人的活动和绩效?此信息用于确 定是否需要审核或调查。因此，对于纳税人而言，理解并遵守 各项规定以确保他们的纳税申报表准确无误至关重要。这课程 将指导您完成2021课税年可能需要提交的各种表格的所有部分 ，以及所提供数据的影响。
 WHO SHOULD ATTEND 谁该参加
• Company Directors, General Managers and Business Owners
• Finance Manager and HR Manager
• Company Accountant
• Executives and administrators
• Those involved with maintaining records and preparing accounts
 METHODOLOGY 方法
Power Point Presentations, Hand-out notes provided, hands-on/ practical sessions, Real life case studies & examples and Q&A sessions.
 DATE/ TIME 日期/地点
日期： 24 June 2021 (Thu)
时间： 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
地点： 綫上 / Online
 FEE 费用
[HRDF Claimable | SBL KHAS]
>> Fee includes Course Notes & Certificate of Completion and 6% Government Service Tax
** OFFER **
- 10% Cashback for SST2u Learner Card+ (SLC+) members. T&Cs applied.
 COURSE OUTLINE 课程大纲
Module 1: Understanding the important obligations of an employer
• Definition of employment under ITA
• Definition of employer and employee
Module 2 Employment income
• Remuneration categories
• Exempt income and benefits
Module 3 :Obligations of Employers:
Tax obligation as an employer
Completion of Form E & EA
• Details required in Form E and EA
• Form CP21, CP22 & CP22A
• Form TP1, TP2, TP3
• Employers duties and failure to comply with Section 83
• Monthly tax deduction from remuneration
Module 4 : Understanding the types of remuneration and scope of charge
• Wages & salary
• Benefit in Kinds
• Value of living accommodation ( VOLA)
• Amount from unapproved pension or provident fund
• Compensation for loss of employment
Module 5 :Obligations of employees: Filling Form BE / B
• Filling of tax returns (Form BE / Form B)
• Failure to file tax return
• Understanding types of relief and rebate
• Individual tax booklet 2020
Module 6: Common tax issues arising from employment income
• Not tax deductible in the year of accrual, allowable only when payment is made e.g: sales commission, director fee, etc.
• No MTD on other payment made to employee e.g : incentive, commission, etc
• Director’s fee accrued with no actual payment
• Failing to submit Form E for dormant company
• No supporting document to claim tax relief
• Did not report rental income / annual income
Module 7 :Filling Form CP 58
• Duty to finish particulars of payment made to an Agent, Dealer or Distributor, etc.
• The result of failure to comply and filling CP58
Module 8 : Filling form CP 500
• Duty to finish particulars of payment made for self employed person .
• The result of failure to comply and filling CP 500
• 每月从报酬中扣除税款 ( MTD)
填写表格BE / B
• 填写纳税申报表(表格BE /表格B)
 TRAINER PROFILE 讲师简介
- HRDF APPROVED SPEAKER
Wendy Tee Leap Sing has over fifteen years of experience in senior management and human resources positions for diversified industrial and business environments. Graduated with a Master of Business Administration (UM), Master of Information Technology (UM), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Certified Business coach (UM) , Registered Financial Planner (RFP), Certified Trainer (PSMB) and Certified Advance Human Resource Practitioner (MIHRM), she has undergone intensive academic training in various human development and knowledge improvement. Wendy is a member of the Malaysia Financial Planning Council (MFPC) as well as a Security Commission licensed financial planner with VKA Wealth Planners
Wendy is actively involved in management consultancy, management training and research. Her latest responsibility involves the business coaching, financial training, management consultancy, management and financial and investment lecturing of Degree programs for Tunku Abdul Rahman University College. She has experience managing training programs cover from local universities, in house training and public seminar training, from designing training needs assessment, developing training materials, monitoring and tracking of training programs successfulness and implementing training evaluation. Having been trained as a qualified trainer, her skill and knowledge has been enhanced in operations effectives, fitness analysis, gap analysis and needs assessments.
For the past ten years she has been involved in lecturing and training in Financial Accounting and Reporting Skills, Personal Financial Planning, Corporate Financial Management, Practical Budgeting & Cost Reduction Technique, Mastering Company Accounts for Financial Statement Analysis, Balance Scorecard linked with Performance Management, Training Need and Analysis, Payroll Administration Techniques and Setting Departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Understanding Malaysia Employment act 1955 ( Act 265), EPF act 1991 and Socso Act 1967.
Wendy is also a Human Resource consultant and certified trainer now appointed from Pembangunan Sumber Manuasia Berhad (PSMB), National Human Resources Centre (NHRC) and Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management (MIHRM), providing comprehensive and independent Human Resource advisory to clients. In addition to consulting with and servicing clients, she is responsible for HR training, coaching & advisory for the company. In the area of Human Resource Management, Wendy focuses on Strategic Talent Management, Training and Development Management, Performance Management, Payroll Management and Setting Departmental & Inter Departmental Key performance Indicators (KPIs). Wendy is now pursuing her Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) from Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM).
 REGISTRATION/ CONTACT 报名/联络
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)