INTRODUCTION 课程介绍
The Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) has confirmed through the gazette notice that The Companies Act 2016 will come into force on 31 January 2017. The entire Companies Act 2016 will come into operation EXCEPT for the sections on: (1) the company secretary’s registration with the Registrar of Companies; and (2) the corporate rescue mechanisms. Hence, all companies will now have to operate under the Companies Act 2016 framework. The objective of this training is to better understand implications of the Companies Act 2016. This new Act will encourage corporate entrepreneurship, enhance corporate governance and increase the flexibility in managing the affairs of companies. This training will also cover the insolvency issues for companies and also highlight the changes to bankruptcy laws for individuals under the new Bankruptcy Bill.
马来西亚公司委员会（SSM）已通过宪报确认，“2016年公司法” 于2017年1月31日已经生效。除以下各节外，2016年“公司法”将开始实施：（1）公司秘书的注册与公司注册处处长; （2）企业救助机制。因此，所有公司现在都必须根据2016年公司法框架运。此培训的目的是更好地理解2016年公司法的含义。这项新法案将鼓励企业创业，加强公司治理并提高管理公司事务的灵活性。该培训还将涵盖公司的破产问题，并强调新破产法案下个人破产法的变化。
 COURSE OBJECTIVES 课程目标
• Provide a legal overview and underlying policies of the Companies Act 2016.
• Raise the level of understanding on the key amendments in the Companies Act 2016.
• Change mindset on how business will be conducted under the Companies Act 2016.
• Identify specific actions required under the new compliance and disclosure requirements.
 LEARNING OUTCOME 学习成果
By attending this programme, the participants will be able to:
• Learn the overview of the legal framework of the Companies Act 2016.
• Understand how business will be conducted under the new Companies Act 2016.
 WHO SHOULD ATTEND 谁该参加
Company directors, CEOs, shareholders, investors, company secretaries, in-house legal counsels, company law practitioners, auditors, accountants, compliance and governance officers, bankers, regulators, academicians, government officers, business owners, entrepreneurs, professionals involved in corporate advisory work.
 DATE/ TIME/ FEE 日期/方式/费用
日期： 3 February 2021 (Wed)
时间： 9.00am - 5.00pm
方式： 綫上 / Online
- Early Bird Offer (before 16 Jan 2021) - RM420
- Special Offer (before 30 Jan 2021) - RM460
- Normal Fee - RM560
* Fee includes course Notes, Certificate of Completion & 6% Service Tax
(i) 15% overriding discount for SST2u Loyalty Card members
 COURSE CONTENTS 课程内容
A. Overview of Malaysia New Companies ACT 2016
1. What are the newly introduced provisions?
2. What are the old provisions but being repackaged?
3. What had changed?
4. Why such changes are being introduced?
5. How to put the Companies Act 2016 into action?
B. SSM - Companies Act 2016 / MyCoID 2016
1. Registration of users;
2. Application for company names;
3. Incorporation of companies limited by shares;
4. Incorporation matters: nomination of the first company secretary, lodgement of the constitution and e-stamping;
6. Return of allotment of shares; and
7. Change in the Register of Members.
C. Key Changes of The Companies Act 2016
1. One Director Company
2. Constitution of Companies
3. Annual General Meetings – AGMs and EGMs
4. Audit Exemption Directive
5. Company Seal Requirements
6. Evidence of Incorporation
7. Certificate of Shares
8. No Par Value Regime and Impact on SMEs
9. Dividends - New Requirements Imposed on Directors
10. Penalties- New Solvency Test
11. Winding Up/ De-Registration
12. Duties & Responsibilities of Director
D. Company Directors' Responsibilities
1. Who can be a company director
2. Disqualification of company director
3. The Powers And Duties Of Company Directors
4. Appointment of Auditor
5. Establishing a Registered Office
6. Display of Company Name and Number
7. Change Company Name
8. Books and Registers
E. Compliance requirements
1. Annual reports
2. Duty to lodge financial statements and reports
3. Methods of communications between company and members
4. Reliance on practice notes, circulars and guidelines
A. 马来西亚新公司ACT 2016概述
B. SSM -2016年公司法法令/ MyCoID 2016
9. 股息 -对董事施加的新要求
10. 处罚 -新偿付能力测试
- HRDF APPROVED SPEAKER, HR CONSULTANT
Wendy Tee Leap Sing has over fifteen years of experience in senior management and human resources positions for diversified industrial and business environments. Graduated with a Master of Business Administration (UM), Master of Information Technology (UM), Certified Financial Planner (CFP),
Certified Business coach (UM), Registered Financial Planner (RFP), Certified Trainer (PSMB) and Certified Advance Human Resource Practitioner (MIHRM), she has undergone intensive academic training in various human development and knowledge improvement. Wendy is a member of the Malaysia Financial Planning Council (MFPC) as well as a Security Commission licensed financial planner with VKA Wealth Planners. She is now pursuing her Doctorial of Business
Administration (DBA) from Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM).
Wendy is actively involved in management consultancy, management training and research. Her latest responsibility involves the business coaching, financial training, management consultancy, management and Financial lecturing of Degree programs for Kolej Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman . She has experience managing training programs cover from local universities, in house training and public seminar training, from designing training needs assessment, developing training materials, monitoring and tracking of training programs successfulness and implementing training evaluation. Having been trained as a qualified trainer, her skill and knowledge has been enhanced in operations effectives, fitness analysis, gap analysis and needs assessments.
Wendy is also a Human Resource solution consultant now appointed from Harrison Assessment Talent solutions (HATS), certified trainer from Pembangunan Sumber Manuasia Berhad (PSMB) and National Human Resources Centre (NHRC), providing comprehensive and independent Human Resource advisory to clients. In addition to consulting with and servicing clients, she is responsible for HR assessment, HR training, coaching & advisory for the company. In the area of Human Resource Management, Wendy focuses on Strategic Talent Management, Training and Development Management, Performance Management, Payroll Management and Setting Departmental & Inter Departmental Key performance Indicators (KPIs). She used the Harrison Assessment Talent Solutions (HATS) in many HR assignments. HATS is a leading global psychometrical assessment tool widely used for career guidance, personal coaching, talent acquisition, talent development, talent engagement and succession planning.
Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
Siti (012 - 383 8603)
Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
Han (019 - 323 0507)