An HR Administrator who has a knowledge of employment law and best practice in the HR function can be an invaluable asset in a busy HR department. This popular two-day course is an ideal introduction to the main issues which would face an HR professional.
Whilst it is designed for those with little or no knowledge of the HR function, or for those employees from other disciplines who find themselves taking on HR responsibilities, it will also serve as a useful update for those more experienced in the field. By the end of the seminar delegates will have enough information to implement all HR office functions without supervision.
在繁忙的人力资源(HR)部门的工作中，拥有雇佣法律 知识和实践知识的人力资源管理员就是企业的宝贵的 资产。 这项受欢迎的两天课程是专为人力资源专业人 员而设，它将这工作岗位所面对的主要问题梳理整合 ，并用深入简出的教课方法，让那些对人力资源职能 知之甚少，或根本不了解的人员获益。对于那些经验 丰富的经理也非常适用， 毕竞，马来西亚的劳工法令 和相关法律时有更新。 上完此次课程后，您将获得足够人力资源管理的信息 和知识，让您可以在没有监督的情况下，执行任务， 发挥高效的职能，帮公司里营造一个更好的工作环境 ，同时提高员工的生产力。
 COURSE OBJECTIVES
This seminar will provide:
• An excellent introduction to the law for those new to HR
• A better understanding of the legal responsibilities of the HR role
• An understanding of the importance of documentation and records
• An understanding of the different types of contractual relationships
• An opportunity to discuss the practical implications of employment law and running an HR office with experienced practitioners
 WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• New HR staff with no formal training
• Experienced HR staff who wish to have an update
• Secretaries and personal assistants who administer the personnel activities for a non-personnel manager
• Any employee who has been given the responsibility for the HR function
Lecture, Video Clips, Case Studies, Role Plays and ICA Analysis
 DATE, TIME, METHOD 日期/ 时间/ 方式
日期： 30 - 31 December 2020 (Wed - Thu)
时间： 9.00am - 5.00pm
地点： 綫上 / Online
- Early Bird Offer (before 9 Dec 2020) - RM 600
- Special Offer (before 23 Dec 2020) - RM 650
- Normal Fee - RM 700
* Fee includes course Notes,Certificate of Completion & 6% Service Tax
(i) 15% overriding discount for SST2u Learner Card members
 COURSE CONTENT
Day 1 第一天
 An awareness of the law on race and sex discrimination
• Direct discrimination
• Indirect discrimination
 The recruitment process 招聘流程
• Job descriptions
• Personnel specifications
• Drafting advertisements
• Dealing with agencies
• Communicating with applicants
• Checking for criminal convictions
• Contractual relationships - different types of contracts
• Self-employed vs employee
• Advantages of employing the self-employed
• Disadvantages of employing the self-employed
• Tests applied by the courts to determine employment status
• Agency staff
• Temporary/fixed-term contracts
• Definition of 'fixed-term'
• The package offered to fixed-term/temporary workers
 Making the offer of employment 录取通知书
• Oral or written?
• The status of verbal offers
• The offer letter
• Conditional offers
• Right to work in this country
 Written statement of terms and conditions of employment雇用员工书面条件声明
• When should this be provided?
• What should be included?
• Remedy if no statement is provided
 Contract terms 合约条款
• Express terms
• What are they?
• Where can they be found?
• Implied terms
• What are they?
• How do they arise?
Day 2 第二天
 Issues during employment 就业时期的问题
• Calculating continuity of employment and applying the results
• Managing pregnant employees and advising on their rights to leave and pay
• Rights to paternity leave
• Investigating problems
• 就业连续性 - 计算，运用结果
• 怀孕雇员 – 福利，请假和薪水计算
 Code of Industrial Harmony 工业和谐守则
• Statutory Discipline and Dismissal procedures:
• What are they?
• Why is it important to follow them?
• Penalties for failure to follow the procedures
• How to deal with:
- Misconduct employees
- Short and long-term sickness
 How to conduct a disciplinary interview 如何进行“纪律面试”?
• Writing warning letters
• The importance of appeals
 Making deductions from pay 扣薪
• When can deductions be made legally?
• Unauthorised deductions from pay
 HR Documentation 人力资源文件
• Types of document
• File & Records
• Employment related documents
 SPEAKER PROFILE 讲师背景
HRDF Certified Trainer
Brian Wee was Head of Human Resources, Internal QMS Auditor and Corporate Trainer of MMC for a holding company of oils refineries in Malaysia. He holds a Master of Business Administration and a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from Heriot Watt University, United Kingdom. He also has a Certificate and a Diploma in Personnel Management. He is a Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP), an Ordinary Member of Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management (MIHRM), PSMB Certified Trainer and PSMB Human Resource Consultant. Wee has attended a three days Effective Training Evaluation program by Ms Beverley Jeffreys of Chisholm Institute, Australian National Training Authority (ANTA).
He brings with him more than 15 years of working experience in Human Resource of large manufacturing companies. He is a Resource Training person for Malaysian Institute of Personnel Management (MIPM), Malaysian Institute of Purchasing and Material Management, UBS Commercial Institute, Open University Malaysia, Asia e University and UTM Space Executive Diploma Programs and others.
He started off his career in 1980 as a Senior Officer with the Ministry of Information where stayed for 15 years and gained extensive management experience. Later he moved to a Japanese based company where he was in charge of all spectrums of Human Resource functions. During that time, he acquired some Japanese management skills such as Kaizen, Zero Defect, JIT, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, ISO QMS and EMS Awareness Program and many others. He developed and trained QC, ISO QMS and EMS and productivity related modules for the Wilmar International Group of companies’ employees.
In his present capacity, he develops modules and trains his employees and many organizations. He is also a part time lecturer for academic courses, namely Certificate & Diploma Program for Malaysia institute of Human Resource Management, Supervisory Module for Certificate & Diploma for Malaysian Institute of Purchasing & material Management, Executive Diploma of Human Resource Management for UTM SPACE, Asia e University, Southern College University and Open University Malaysia and Professional Short Course in Mandarin for Human Resource subjects and English Conversation & Communication Skills for User Business School (UBS).
His much in demand programmes are Effective Supervisory Skills, Purchansing & Negotiation Skills, 8D Team Problem Solving Methods, Total Preventive Maintenance, ISO QMS AND EMS Awareness Program, UTM SPACE ISO QMS Modules, Effective QA/QC Inspectors, QC Tools, QCC, Effective Communication and Motivation Program, Excellent Clerical Skills, Excellent Customer Service, Effective Business English Communication Skills, Report Writing Skills, Effective Presentation Skills, Teambuilding Program, Positive Working Attitude, Malaysian Labour Laws and Industrial Relation Laws, Understanding of Employment Act 1955, Handling Misconduct and conducting Domestic Inquiries, Effective Salary Computation and Administration, Handling Problematic & Difficult Employees, Report Writing Skills, Drafting an Employment Contract, Effective Human Resource Management, HR for Non HR Executive / Managers, People Management, Leadership Skills, Balanced Scorecard, Key Performance Indicators and others.
Among some of his training participants and/or consultancy services included Kyocera, Sunpower, TJ Wang Group (Accountancy & Secretarial Services), Lii Hen Group, China Press, White Horse Ceramic, ML Plastics Sdn Bhd, Yee Wan manufacturing, Southern College, Foo Yew High School, MITI, Police Academy (Technical),Champion Precision, JK Sumi Wire, Muar Ban Lee Engineering, Autoveyor, Southern Lion, Seiko Electric, CSC Steel, San Miguel Yamamura Plastic, Ornapaper, Umicore Malaysia, Alloy Consolidated (MTD Group), Panasonic AVC Network, Southern College University, Infineon Technilogies, to name a few.
Mr. Brian Wee had provides HR & Quality and Productivity Consultancy Services to Li Hen Group, a furniture exporter and manufacturer, Omega Printer, Golpar Plastic Injection, Dian Pang Supermarket and others.
 ENQUIRY & REGISTRATION 询问，报名
- General - (03 - 5888 7357)
- Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)