In the advent of a data-driven economy, every industry, ranging from finance, manufacturing, retail, information technology to oil & gas, is craving for data savvy personnel. As a direct result, there is an increasing demand for professionals who are trained in Tableau Business Intelligence tool. By obtaining equipping yourself with data analytical skills, it opens up to a more assuring career path.
Analysing Big Data is big business. According to Garter Report, worldwide Business intelligence and Analytics market is expect to grow up to USD22.8 billion in the next 2 years.
The Tableau market in Malaysia is growing at a rapid pace, thanks the increased emphasis on data analytic. Recently Tableau was used by the Malaysian government for analysis Prihatin incentives, as a result of the COVID-19 and movement control measures. This growing market trend in Tableau is set to become even more popular as the economy recovers.
 COURSE OBJECTIVES
• Introduction to Tableau Business Intelligence tool
• Deploying Tableau statistics and interactive dashboard
• Data Connections for simplifying and organizing data
• Tableau data visualization and real-time analytics
• Mastering Tableau generated fields and special fields
 WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Those tasked with analysing data, business intelligence, interpreting statistics
• Those who are interested in data visualization
• Graduates and Professionals looking to move into the analytics domain
Participants attending this training are expected to carry a 64 bit Notebook with Excel 2013
• You will learn how to install Tableau Public which is free. There will be more than 10 hands-on exercises which will help you build the skills you need to work with Tableau Public
• Participants will be given a copy of “Data Visualization with Tableau for Beginners” (value RM50)
 DATE, TIME & FEE
Date: 6 January 2021 (Wed)
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Mode: Online/ Interactive
- Early Bird Offer (before 7 Dec 2020) - RM 340
- Special Offer (before 22 Dec 2020) - RM 380
- Normal Fee - RM 4120
>> Includes Course Notes, Certificate of Completion, 6% Service Tax & 4 CPD Hours
(i) 15% overriding discount for SST2u Learner Card members
 COURSE OUTLINE
• What is Big Data / Business Intelligence/ Data Analytics / Data Visualization
• 6 steps in the data visualization process
• Introduction to Tableau, a data visualization tool
• Tableau Public vs Tableau Desktop
• Identifying the various sections of the screens in Tableau
• Where to download the data set for the hands-on exercises
• Hands-on exercises will cover :
• Using Tableau to build various Tables, Charts and Dashboard
• Using Tableau to plot Share Prices
 SPEAKER PROFILE
CGMA PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT
N.Selvam is a Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA), Chartered Institute of Managements (CIMA) and a Certified Software Consultant. He runs a software consulting firm for over 30 years.
When Malaysia implemented GST, he was an authority on analysing the GST Audit File (GAF) using Excel. He conducted over 300 hands-on training session for MIA, CIMA, Customs and many big corporations.
In 2019, he was given TTT exemptions by HRDF. Besides Tableau software, he also conducts hands-on training for Excel Pivot Tables. He is the author of “Data Visualization with Tableau for Beginners”, released in June 2020.
 ENQUIRY & REGISTRATION
- Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)