**Penjana HRDF Place & Train Initiative - “Certified Training in Marketing & Sales”
Date : 5 – 6 November (Thu - Fri)
Time : 9am – 5pm
Mode: Online/ Interactive
Fee: FOC (Subject to Terms & Conditions)
Place & Train is an initiative to source and provide employment for Malaysians especially for Graduates, School Leavers and Retrenched Workers by participating in value-added relevant training courses required by the industries.
Upon completion of the training, the applicants will be able to secure job placement in any industry requiring manpower to perform a specific job. It is compulsory for employer to hire the candidates and offer them a minimum of 1 year contract.
 TARGET GROUP
• School leavers aged between 18 to 40 years with or without school / exam certificate
• Unemployed graduates who have obtained Diploma / Degree
• Retrenched workers aged between 18 to 55 years who are registered with Employment Insurance System (EIS)
• Placement Job Training (PJT), also known as On-the-Job Training (OJT) is a hands-on method of imparting/training/teaching of skills, knowledge, and competencies needed for employees to perform a specific job within the workplace. Employees learn in an environment where they will need to practice the knowledge and skills obtained during their training.
• Having a trained workforce means your workers are learning new skills that can improve productivity, build confidence and create a better working environment.
 REGISTER/ CONTACT
- General (03 - 8082 3357)
- Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)