When information needs to be disseminated quickly, there's no better way than by Email. Unfortunately, with the benefit of speed come some problems that are only predictable if employees are forewarned.
This email etiquette training course is designed to help employees identify the appropriate words and sentence.
 COURSE OBJECTIVES
Participants will learn about
• Explain instances when sending Emails is necessary and appropriate.
• Identify occasions when sending or retrieving Email is unacceptable.
• Understand items they should never send electronically from their workplace.
• Create an email subject line that accurately describes the content of the message.
• Consider the visual components that enhance an email message and make for easy reading.
• Determine who should and should not receive copies of emails.
• Know what to do when emails misfire and reach the wrong people.
• Develop a personal action plan to improve their email skills at work.
 DATE, TIME & FEE
Date: 10 Oct 2023 (Tue)
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Mode: Online/ Interactive
: [HRD Corp Claimable]
Early Bird Offer (before 23 Sept 2023) - RM 600
Special Offer (before 5 Oct 2023) - RM 650
Normal Fee - RM 700
>> Fee includes Course Notes & Certificate of Completion and 6% Service Tax
** OFFER **
- 10% Cashback for SST2u Learner Card+ (SLC+) members. T&Cs applied.
HRDCorp Claimable Course:
Trainer MyCoiD: 429594X
Course Scheme: HRDCorp Claimable Course
Course Type: Remote Online Training (Public)
Course Code: 10001306644
 COURSE SCOPE
Module 1 - Improve Your Email Writing
• Don’t harass with your handheld
• Build relationships with your writing
• Don’t take Email for granted
• Saying Thank you (Why & When)
• Let readers hear your voice in an email
• Giving Constructive Criticism
• Write as you Speak
• Consider your reader when you write
• The Tone of your Email
• Proper Sentence Construction
(Nouns, Verbs, Normalization)
Module 2 - Business Email
• Opening Line, Details & Summary
• Formal & Informal Email
• Be precise & clear
• Modern Email Writing
Module 3 - How To Say It
(Trainer Will Teach Proper Email Instruction)
• Lead your reader to your message
• Show Emotion
• Keep Active in Email
• Avoid common mistakes written in email
Module 4 - Business Writing
• Use Plain English
• Concise Writing
Module 4 - Business Writing Style
• Reader Sensitivity
• Element of Style
• Effective Communication Criteria
• Keep it Simple
 TRAINER PROFILE
HRDF Certified Trainer
Thenmaler is an industry specialist responsible for increasing a company's productivity by teaching new skills and knowledge to employees in the areas of admin- istrative, human etiquette and corporate communication with 15 years of working experience that comes from diversified industries. She also creates and maintains brand promotions, company information, and marketing campaigns.
• University Malaya (UM)
• Masters In Engineering (EHS) 2010-2012
• National University of Malaysia (UKM)
• Bachelor In Science (Chemistry) 2000-2004
• Elite Lecturer (University Malaya)
• Time Management
• Personal Branding
• Customer Service
• Email Writing Digital Marketing
• English Language Leadership
 ENQUIRY & REGISTRATION
- General - (03 - 8604 7270)
- Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)