AI-powered chatbots are one of the fastest-growing technology areas in modern business. It is changing how businesses interact with their customers and making the work- place experience far more convenient and efficient. By understanding and utilising the power of chatbots to boost work productivity, teams can get more done in less time and be used to answer customer service questions, perform tasks, schedule appointments, and provide other useful assistance.
Today’s technology allows us to connect with each other across vast distances. But it also makes it easier to lose track of time and miss important deadlines. It’s time to turn things around by utilizing the power of AI - the right way. You’ll learn how to harness the power of artificial intelligence to boost your work productivity and stay on top of tasks. Be equipped with the skills to work smarter, not harder, while using the latest AI chatbots to automate tedious tasks and free up your time to focus on the most important tasks.
Upon completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Identify the fundamentals of Chat GPT (Generative Pre-Trained Transformer)
• Learn and demonstrate how to create custom Chat GPT prompt templates
• Discover how Chat GPT can be used in the workplace to ease workflow and ideation
• Create quality content using Chat GPT
• Ethical considerations of using Chat GPT in the workplace
 WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program will be delivered using multiple methodologies. As the program is designed to be both theoretical and practical hands-on sessions.
• Theoretical (Lecture style)
• Live demonstrations
• Hands on practical work (technical)
• Group discussion & presentation
 DATE/ TIME/ MODE/ FEE
Date: 23-24 Oct 2023 (Mon-Tue)
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: DoubleTree Hilton, Johor Bahru
: [HRD Corp Claimable]
- Special Offer (before 12 Oct 2023) – RM1,620
- Normal Pricing – RM1,680
>> Fee includes Course Notes, Meals, Certificate of Completion and 6% Service Tax
** OFFER **
- 10% Cashback for SST2u Learner Card+ (SLC+) members. T&Cs applied.
HRDCorp Claimable Course:
Trainer MyCoiD: 429594X
Course Scheme: HRDCorp Claimable Course
Course Type: Public
Course Code: 10001329465
 COURSE OUTLINE
Module 1 - What and How Chat GPT Works (Group Work)
• Machine Learning: The art and science of allowing machines to learn from data.
• Understanding the chatbot and it helps different departments.
• Understanding the basic features and functionalities of Chat GPT
• Understanding the chatbot workflow and architecture
• Free Vs. Pay Version of ChatGPT. Known As ChatGPT Plus, ChatGPT+, Chat GPT Plus
• Setting up Chat GPT
Module 2 - How to Use AI to Ease and Inspire Your Workflow (Group Work & Presentation)
• Using AI to Schedule Daily Tasks
• Presentation Scripting & Writing with Chat GPT
Module 3 - Using AI to Ease Documentation (Group Work & Presentation)
Using AI to Writing E-mails with ChatGPT
• Quickly Summarize Long Documents with Chat GPT
• Effective Article Writing with ChatGPT
Module 4 - Chat GPT and Business Decisions
Using ChatGPT to Conduct Business, Makes Strategic Decisions, and inspire ideation
Module 5 - Content Creation (Group Work & Presentation)
• Creating stunning corporate images with AI
• How to create captions and content for social media marketing
Module 6 - How to Use Chat GPT for Customer Service
• Using AI to improve customer service and create emphatic communication bridges.
• Using AI to improve customer acquisition and retention.
Module 7 - Chat GPT Best Practices
• Tools that can be used with ChatGPT.
• ChatGPT prompt tips
• How to give ChatGPT access to the latest information
• Ethical considerations of using Chat GPT in the workplace.
 TRAINER PROFILE
HRDC Certified Trainer, PSMB, eUsahawan Certified Trainer, MDEC
Michael Cheong is a graduate of the School of Mass Communication and a passionate advocate of finding ways to use zero-cost digital marketing for businesses. He is passionate about community empowerment.
His main areas of expertise are SEO writing, copywriting, and social media marketing - he has trained and worked with various industries, including government and non-profits. As part of his professional experience, he has worked with small businesses and organisations that need to be more visible on social media to make more of an impact.
He also provides practical skill training to seniors and emerging communities. In his training, he reverses engineers marketing processes in layman's terms to empower the training participants. He is passionate about human psychology and NLP.
Michael is a certified trainer under HRDF and MDeC. Additionally, he is a professional member of the Global Trainers Federation (GTF). He is actively involved with personal branding and social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook (now Meta) and TikTok.
Currently, Michael's goal is to create tactical ideas to help entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs to stay on top of the digital economy, share ideas and collabo- rate with others, and remain competitive on the global stage.
Being a nation builder at heart, Michael is also pursuing SF career coaching under the #HRDFCareerCoaching initiative. To help even more people and gain a deeper understanding of them, Michael Cheong is also pursuing NLP to help them achieve breakthroughs in their professional and personal lives on a deeper level.
He believes everyone should have a chance to succeed in life, and he can be a catalyst to bring value, bridge change, and create impactful life transformations in communities around the world.
A person that loves to help others. That's #MIKECHEONG
Clients and organizations that Michael has worked with includes:
• eUsahawan, MDEC – eStartUp Digital Marketing program (Level 1)
• Institute Keusahawan Negara (INSKEN) – Business branding to increase sales
• Pelita Samudra Pertama (M) Sdn Bhd (Training Division) – PENJANA Digital Marketing program
• Skills Johor Sdn. Bhd. - Copywriting & Content Marketing : It's Time To Power Up!
• Advanced Reliability Technology (ART) – eStartUp Digital Marketing program (Level 1)
• Celcom – Digital Marketing Bootcamp
• Acelogy Sdn. Bhd. - eStartUp Digital Marketing program (Level 1)
• Vschool Trend - eStartUp Digital Marketing program (Level 1)
• YMCA Penang - eStartUp Digital Marketing program (Level 1), Video Marketing 101
• YMCA Kuala Lumpur - eStartUp Digital Marketing program (Level 1), Video Marketing 101
Michael has also worked with other training providers and has done public programs which include participants, organizations, clients and businesses like:
• Universiti Teknologi MARA (UITM)
• Fiffy Baby
• KPJ Johor
• Hai-O Enterprise
• Hai-O Raya
• SeGi University
• Bagan Specialist Centre
• Puncak Mas
• Precious Ones Collections • Umobile
• Mary Kay
• Tonewow Simcard
• Speakright Consultancy
• AJ Dynamic Resources
• Caregiver Malaysia
 REGISTRATION & ENQUIRY
- General (03 - 8604 7270)
- Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)