Effective communication is the foundation of success in today's dynamic and interconnected world. Whether in personal relationships, profes- sional settings, or social interactions, the ability to express ideas, engage with others, and build strong connections is paramount.
This course is designed to equip participants with the essential tools and techniques to communi- cate with clarity, confidence, and impact.
 COURSE OBJECTIVES
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able:
• Build a relationship with clients
• Create a positive first impression
• Know and analyze your client base.
• Develop a listening skills
• Speak confidently
 WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Project Manager, Assistant Managers, Individuals who need to address an audience
• Executives who are in Business Development & Sales roles
• Administration executives responsible for making suggestions to the business
• Trainers, teaching staff, educators and administrators responsible for communicating to large forums of people
• Human Resource Executives responsible for employee induction, town-halls etc.
Interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, video presentation, role-play, and group discussion.
 DATE, TIME & FEE
Date: 10-11 Jul 2023 (Mon-Tue)
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Venue: CPD Academy, Rio Puchong
: [HRDF CLAIMABLE]
- Early Bird Offer (before 22 June 2023) – RM1280
- Special Offer (before 6 July 2023) – RM1340
- Normal Fee – RM1400
>> Fee includes Course Notes, Meals, Certificate of Completion and 6% Service Tax.
** OFFER **
- 10% Cashback for SST2u Learner Card+ (SLC+) members. T&Cs applied.
HRDCorp Claimable Course:
Trainer MyCoiD: 429594X
Course Scheme: HRDCorp Claimable Course
Course Type: Public
Course Code: 10001306635
 COURSE OUTLINE
Module 1 - Communicate with Yourself
• Three Layers of behaviour change
• Outcome-Based Habits VS Identity Based Habits
Module 2 - Know Yourself, Know Your Opponents
Module 3 - Eight (“8”) Diamond Principles of a Great Communicator
• Active Listening
• Body Language
• Eye Contact
Practical Workshop & Recap
End of Day One
Module 4 - The Four (“4”) Laws of KPI
• Keep People Interested
• Keep People Involved
• Keep People Inspired
• Keep People Informed
Module 5 - Five (“5”) Communication Tricks
• Asking Open-Ended Questions
• Silent Treatment ( GK )
• Sandwich Method
Practical Workshop & Recap
End of Training
 TRAINER PROFILE
HRDF Certified Trainer, Top-10 Emcee in Malaysia
Jerry is a professional Communication Coach and Facili- tator who consistently helps organizations and individuals to enable and achieve their objectives through effective communication and gamification activities.
Through his hands-on workshops, business executives are able to uncover their strengths and weaknesses in communication, and overcome their fear in public speaking. He also sharpen the presentation skills of sales, pre/ post-sales, account management teams and help them to win customers.
Jerry Wong holds a Bachelor Degree in Statistics. As one of the top emcees in Malaysia, he specialised in preparing, hosting and performing on stage emceeing for over 700 wedding and corporate events. Jerry was Selected by TallyPress as one of the Top 10 Wedding Emcees in KL & Selangor in 2019. He has been interviewed by various Radio Stations including Ai FM, City Plus FM & Durian FM and leading business magazines such as Shanghai.
Jerry used to hold leadership positions in Toastmasters International and have won multiple awards in areas and regional levels.
 ENQUIRY & REGISTRATION
- General (03 - 8604 7270)
- Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)