Go further with Excel by learning to create charts and tables as well as learning time saving formatting and validation features. In this course, you will work with Microsoft Office Excel create charts and tables. You will learn handy formatting and tools for error checking. You will create formulas to that use built-in functions to do advanced analysis. You will also learn to create shared
workbooks and to track changes in shared workbooks.
This course is designed for students who are interested in going beyond basic skills and need to chart and format using Microsoft Office Excel This course is designed to teach you the Microsoft Excel all the way to Excel mastery. It's perfect for you if you are a beginner Excel user who needs to drastically increase your Excel skills. Everything in the course is taught step-by-step in
an easy, stress-free way.
Excel can be challenging to learn. The hardest part is knowing what to learn. This course is designed to teach you the most popular functions and features of Excel that most people wish they knew how to do. An Excel journey that will reshape your existing skills. We will teach you in-demand Excel techniques that will allow you to transform your way of handling spreadsheet.
• Differentiate yourself at work. Quickly and dramatically
• Format sheets and charts professionally
• Understand advanced Excel functions
• Use Cell Styles and format spreadsheets easier and faster
• Learn several hidden Excel tips and tricks
• Become comfortable and familiar with the entire Excel dashboard, tabs and ribbons.
• Use the most commonly used Excel functions to make powerful calculations.
• Create your own Excel charts, graphs and tables.
• Create pivot tables and charts for lightening fast sorting and organizing.
• Learn tips, tricks and shortcuts along the way to help you master the Excel
(C) WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• People who are ambitious and want to grow faster than their peers
• Anyone who wants to use Excel at its best and wants to build complete financial models
• This course is perfect for a firs time beginner who needs to learn much more than just the basics.
• This course would also be helpful for an intermediate Excel user who needs to improve their skills in areas such as using functions; creating charts, graphs and tables; creating pivot tables and charts; formatting spreadsheets; navigating efficiently within an Excel
worksheet and more.
• This course is helpful for increasing personal productivity, efficiency at work or even developing skills to obtain a better job.
• This course would not be useful for an Excel user who has already reached the advanced or expert stage.
Microsoft Excel [Any Version] Introduction or equivalent skills. Must be able to create, open, save, format and print a worksheet. Should be able to use formulas and the SUM function. The ability to copy, move and delete values and formulas is required.
• Delegates enrolling for this course shall possess basic MS Excel skill
• The course can be performed in either Excel 2016 or Office 365 Excel Application. Delegates are required to bring along a laptop with sufficient battery power and/or power charger
(F) DATE & VENUE
Date: 12-13 May 2020 (Tue-Wed)
Time: 9AM - 5PM
Venue: AC Hotel, Kuantan
Early Bird Offer (before 16 Apr 2020) RM 990
Special Offer (before 22 May 2020) - RM 1,060
Normal Fee - RM1,130
- Fee includes course Notes, Lunch, Refreshments/ Tea Breaks, Certificate of Attendance & 6% Government Service Tax
** DISCOUNT **
- 20% overriding discount for SST2u Loyalty Card members
(H) COURSE CONTENTS
 Explore Excel
• Workbook and Backstage View / Excel Options
- Working with the Ribbon
- Working with the Quick Access Toolbar
- Auto Recover
• Working with Name Range
 Working with Constant Values and Formulas
• COPY and PASTE AS Options
• Using AutoFill / Flash Fill
 Working with Formatting and Data Validation
• Applying Conditional Formatting
• Using Data Validation
• Cell Formatting
 Working with Advance Formula / Functions
• Text Formula
• Date & Time Formula
• Logical Formula
• Lookup & Reference Formula
• Financial Formula
• Industry related solution practices [ Formula ]
 Using Protection and Shared Workbook Features
• Protecting Workbooks and Worksheets
 Working with Data
• Converting Text to Columns
• PASTE As Options
 Working with Charts
• Creating Charts
• Changing the Chart Location and Size
• Changing the Chart Type
• Modifying Chart Elements
• Formatting Chart Elements
• Adding and Removing Data Series
• Applying a Chart Filter
• Printing Charts
• Reference Styles [A1] & R1C1
• Outline [ Group – Ungroup]
• View [ Panes ]
(I) SPEAKER PROFILE
HRDF CERTIFIED TRAINER, PRINCE2 PRACTITIONER, TEST CONSULTANT
Jevanathan Dorsamy , Certified Project Manager and HRDF Certified Trainer, offering an extensive and versatile experience in various domain specializing in Software Development Life Cycle and Testing/Quality Assurance Methodologies.
He has been in Information Technology for more than 10 years. His extensive experience in Microsoft Products has paved the way for him to establish into training industry. He began with a Diploma In Information & Software Management (DISM - 2002) Microsoft’s Internet Solution Partner , Aptech Certified Computer Professionals (ACCP). Hecompleted his Degree of Bachelor of Sciences [Computer Science] at Periyar University, India. Subsequently, he obtained his Master of Sciences [Computer and Internet Applications] from the University Of Bedfordshire, United Kingdom.
In addition, he is certified in the following disciplines:
• ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate In Software Testing
• Certificate in IT Infrastructure Library [ITIL] (V2)
• PRINCE2 [Foundation & Practitioner]
His training experience include:
• Conducted Microsoft Office Training [Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Project, Publisher, Visio] for corporate and government candidates from various domain specifically Oil & Gas, Insurance, Production, IT Engineering
• Conducted Power BI with Excel on analyzing data
• Training for Agile Development & Testing for telecommunication domain
• Being an Continues Improvement Agent to implement Best Test Practice
• Training on Computer Networking for University / Institutions
(J) REGISTRATION & ENQUIRY
General (03 - 8082 3357)
Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
Siti (012 - 383 8603)
Han (019 - 323 0507)