INTRODUCTION 介绍
An HR Administrator who has a knowledge of employment law and best practice in the HR function can be an invaluable asset in a busy HR department. This popular two-day course is an ideal introduction to the main issues which would face an HR professional. Whilst it is designed for those with little or no knowledge of the HR function, or for those employees from other disciplines who find themselves taking on HR responsibilities, it will also serve as a useful update for those more experienced in the field. By the end of the seminar delegates will have enough information to implement all HR office functions without supervision.
在繁忙的人力资源(HR)部门的工作中，拥有雇佣法律 知识和实践知识的人力资源管理员就是企业的宝贵的 资产。 这项受欢迎的两天课程是专为人力资源专业人 员而设，它将这工作岗位所面对的主要问题梳理整合 ，并用深入简出的教课方法，让那些对人力资源职能 知之甚少，或根本不了解的人员获益。对于那些经验 丰富的经理也非常适用， 毕竞，马来西亚的劳工法令 和相关法律时有更新。 上完此次课程后，您将获得足够人力资源管理的信息 和知识，让您可以在没有监督的情况下，执行任务， 发挥高效的职能，帮公司里营造一个更好的工作环境 ，同时提高员工的生产力。
 COURSE OBJECTIVES 培训目标
This seminar will provide:
• An excellent introduction to the law for those new to HR
• A better understanding of the legal responsibilities of the HR role
• An understanding of the importance of documentation and records
• An understanding of the different types of contractual relationships
• An opportunity to discuss the practical implications of employment law and running an HR office with experienced practitioners
 WHO SHOULD ATTEND 谁该参加
• New HR staff with no formal training
• Experienced HR staff who wish to have an update
• Secretaries and personal assistants who administer the personnel activities for a non-personnel manager
• Any employee who has been given the responsibility for the HR function
 METHODOLOGY 教课方法
Lecture, Video Clips, Case Studies, Role Plays and ICA Analysis
 DATE, TIME, METHOD 日期/ 时间/ 方式
日期： 3-4 April 2023 (Mon-Tue)
时间： 9.00am - 5.00pm
方式：綫上 / Online
- Early Bird Offer (before 15 Mac 2023) – RM 1180
- Special Offer (before 29 Mac 2023) – RM 1240
- Normal Fee – RM 1300
>> Fee includes Course Notes & Certificate of Completion and 6% Government Service Tax.
** OFFER **
- 10% Cashback for SST2u Learner Card+ (SLC+) members. T&Cs applied.
 COURSE CONTENT 课程内容
 An awareness of the law on race and sex discrimination 法令对种族和性别歧视的阐释
• Direct discrimination 直接歧视
• Indirect discrimination 间接歧视
• Victimisation 受害/ 加害
• Harassment 骚扰
 The Recruitment Process 招聘流程
• Job descriptions 职务描述
• Personnel specifications 工作人员规格/职责
• Drafting advertisements 草拟招聘广告
• Dealing with agencies 采用招聘代理
• Communicating with applicants 与求职者沟通
• Checking for criminal convictions 如何查出求职者有没有前科
• Contractual relationships 合同关系
- different types of contracts 不同类型的合同
• Self-employed vs employee 自雇与雇员的不同
• Advantages of employing the self-employed 雇用自雇人士的优势
• Disadvantages of employing the self-employed 雇用自雇人士的缺点
• Tests applied by the courts to determine employment status 法院如何测试就业状况
• Agency staff 招聘代理商的人员
• Temporary/fixed-term contracts 临工/定期合同
• Definition of 'fixed-term' 法雇人士“固定期限”的定义
• The package offered to fixed-term/temporary workers 提供给固定/临时工人的配套
 Making the offer of employment 录取通知书
• Oral or written? 口头还是书面录取?
• The status of verbal offers 口头录取的有效性
• The offer letter 录取通知书
• Conditional offers 有条件的录取
• References 参考
• Medicals 医疗福利
• Right to work in this country 在本国工作的权利
 Written statement of terms and conditions of employment 雇用员工书面条件声明
• When should this be provided? 应在何时提供?
• What should be included? 应该包括什么?
• Remedy if no statement is provided 如果未曾提供的话，如何采取补救措施?
 Contract terms 合约条款
• Express terms 重要‘表达’条款
• What are they? 这些是什么?
• Where can they be found? 在哪里可以找到它们?
• Implied terms 默示条款
• What are they? 这些是什么?
• How do they arise? 它们如何产生?
 Issues during employment 就业时期的问题
• Calculating continuity of employment and applying the results 就业连续性 - 计算，运用结果
• Managing pregnant employees and advising on their rights to leave and pay 怀孕雇员 – 福利，请假和薪水计算
• Rights to paternity leave 陪产假的权利
• Investigating problems 问题调查
 Code of Industrial Harmony 工业和谐守则
• Statutory Discipline and Dismissal procedures: 法定纪律和解雇程序:
• What are they? 它们是什么?
• Why is it important to follow them? 为什么覆行职责很重要?
• Penalties for failure to follow the procedures 不遵守程序的处罚
• How to deal with: 如何处理
- Misconduct employees 行为不端的员工
- Short and long-term sickness 短期和长期生病的员工
 How to conduct a disciplinary interview 如何进行“纪律面试”?
• Writing warning letters 写警告信
• The importance of appeals 上诉的重要性
 Making deductions from pay 扣薪
• When can deductions be made legally? 什么时候可以合法扣薪?
• Unauthorised deductions from pay 未经授权从的扣薪
 HR Documentation 人力资源文件
• Types of document 文件类型
• File & Records 文件和记录
• Employment related documents 就业/聘人相关文件
 TRAINER PROFILE 培训师简介
BRIAN WEE HRDF
Certified HRDF Trainer
Brian Wee was Head of Human Resources, Internal QMS Auditor and Corporate Trainer of MMC for a holding company of oils refineries in Malaysia. He holds a Master of Business Administration and a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from Heriot Watt University, United Kingdom. He also has a Certificate and a Diploma in Personnel Management. He is a Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP), an Ordinary Member of Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management (MIHRM), PSMB Certified Trainer and PSMB Human Resource Consultant. Wee has attended a three days Effective Training Evaluation program by Ms Beverley Jeffreys of Chisholm Institute, Australian National Training Authority (ANTA). He brings with him more than 15 years of working experience in Human Resource of large manufacturing companies. He is a Resource Training person for Malaysian Institute of Personnel Management (MIPM), Malaysian Institute of Purchasing and Material Management, UBS Commercial Institute, Open University Malaysia, Asia e University and UTM Space Executive Diploma Programs and others. He started off his career in 1980 as a Senior Officer with the Ministry of Information where stayed for 15 years and gained extensive management experience. Later he moved to a Japanese based company where he was in charge of all spectrums of Human Resource functions. During that time, he acquired some Japanese management skills such as Kaizen, Zero Defect, JIT, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, ISO QMS and EMS Awareness Program and many others. He developed and trained QC, ISO QMS and EMS and productivity related modules for the Wilmar International Group of companies’ employees.
In his present capacity, he develops modules and trains his employees and many organizations. He is also a part time lecturer for academic courses, namely Certificate & Diploma Program for Malaysia institute of Human Resource Management, Supervisory Module for Certificate & Diploma for Malaysian Institute of Purchasing & material Management, Executive Diploma of Human Resource Management for UTM SPACE, Asia e University, Southern College University and Open University Malaysia and Professional Short Course in Mandarin for Human Resource subjects and English Conversation & Communication Skills for User Business School (UBS).
His much in demand programmes are Effective Supervisory Skills, Purchansing & Negotiation Skills, 8D Team Problem Solving Methods, Total Preventive Maintenance, ISO QMS AND EMS Awareness Program, UTM SPACE ISO QMS Modules, Effective QA/QC Inspectors, QC Tools, QCC, Effective Communication and Motivation Program, Excellent Clerical Skills, Excellent Customer Service, Effective Business English Communication Skills, Report Writing Skills, Effective Presentation Skills, Teambuilding Program, Positive Working Attitude, Malaysian Labour Laws and Industrial Relation Laws, Understanding of Employment Act 1955, Handling Misconduct and conducting Domestic Inquiries, Effective Salary Computation and Administration, Handling Problematic & Difficult Employees, Report Writing Skills, Drafting an Employment Contract, Effective Human Resource Management, HR for Non HR Executive / Managers, People Management, Leadership Skills, Balanced Scorecard, Key Performance Indicators and others.
Among some of his training participants and/or consultancy services included Kyocera, Sunpower, TJ Wang Group (Accountancy & Secretarial Services), Lii Hen Group, China Press, White Horse Ceramic, ML Plastics Sdn Bhd, Yee Wan manufacturing, Southern College, Foo Yew High School, MITI, Police Academy (Technical),Champion Precision, JK Sumi Wire, Muar Ban Lee Engineering, Autoveyor, Southern Lion, Seiko Electric, CSC Steel, San Miguel Yamamura Plastic, Ornapaper, Umicore Malaysia, Alloy Consolidated (MTD Group), Panasonic AVC Network, Southern College University, Infineon Technilogies, to name a few. Mr. Brian Wee had provides HR & Quality and Productivity Consultancy Services to Li Hen Group, a furniture exporter and manufacturer, Omega Printer, Golpar Plastic Injection, Dian Pang Supermarket and others.
 ENQUIRY & REGISTRATION 查询及报名
Contact: - Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)