How do I start to develop HIRARC?
Is my HIRARC reliable?
HIRARC is a tool to identify, assess and to control risk of workplace activities. By strictly implementing it, it will reduce/control the possibility of work-related accidents to occur. In this course, trainer will demonstrate HIRARC method by using various of example and customize HIRARC samples suit to the nature of organization.
Free HIRARC Sample
 COURSE OBJECTIVES
Participants will be benefit by being able to:
- Identify and assess the occupational safety and health hazard and risks
- Control significant risks in order to minimize and reduce accident & injuries
- Understand the hierarchy of risk control
 WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• EHS Personnel
• Department heads
• Safety committee members
Theory Presentation, Exercise & Discussion, Showing HIRARC sample
 DATE/ TIME/ VENUE/ FEE
Date: 2 September 2022 (Fri)
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Mode: Online/ Interactive
[ HRD Corp Claimable ]
- Normal Fee – RM580
>> Fee includes Course Notes & Certificate of Completion and 6% Service Tax
** OFFER **
- 10% Cashback for SST2u Learner Card+ (SLC+) members. T&Cs applied.
 COURSE OUTLINE
- Introduction to course objective
- Definition and important of HIRARC
- HIRARC Overview
 Hazard Identification
- Type of hazard
- Identify occupational safety and health hazard
- Exercise - Spot hazard
 Risk Assessment
- Analysis & Estimate Risk
- Risk Rating
 Risk Control
- Hierarchy of risk control
- Engineering Control
- Administrative Control
- Personal Protective Equipment
 Group Exercise
- Develop HIRARC in your process activities
 TRAINER PROFILE
Tan Yi Ning
Health & Safety Specialist
HRDF Exempted Trainer (TTT/6343)
Yi Ning is a consultant and trainer specialist in Occupational Safety and Health and Environmental Management System.
She holds a degree in Environmental and Occupational Health. She was a competent Safety and Health Officer registered with DOSH and involved in safety and health field for more than 10 years. She is also qualified ISO9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO14001:2015 lead auditor, competent person for scheduled waste, waste water treatment plant - physical treatment and Initial/ advance ergonomics competent person.
She pursued her industrial careers in business service industry as the HSE officer, and then as SHE engineer in manufacturing industry. After obtaining the green book, she worked as safety and health officer in a sheet metal fabrication industry. After that she was appointed as environment, safety and health manager in a sheet metal fabrication industry in Johor.
Her area of training expertise include safe chemical handling, noise & hearing conservation training, scheduled waste management, HIRARC, safety awareness training and ISO internal auditor training.
Bachelor Degree in Environmental and Occupational Health, UPM
10 years of experience in the areas of Environmental, Safety and Health
- Certified Safety and Health Officer (HQ/16/SHO/04/00559)
- ISO14001:2015 & ISO45001:2018 lead auditor
- Waste water treatment plant competent person (CePIETSO- PCP/00772)
- Scheduled waste competent person (CePSWAM/02181)
- Scrubber competent person (CePSO/00573)
- Certified HRDF Trainer (TTT/6343)
 ENQUIRY & REGISTRATION
- General (03 - 5888 7357)
- Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Norzehan (012 - 765 6880)
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)