Most micros and small & medium sized enterprises (MSMEs) do not fully understand business tax solutions that they can benefit from.
In this training, you will learn how the types of business entity, accounting operation can impact on your tax exposure. Understand the different tax tools and incentives that are available for the benefit of your organization.
 WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Business Owners
• Account/ Finance/ Admin Executives
• Anyone planning to form a new business entity
• Anyone embarking on new business venture
 COURSE OBJECTIVES
Upon the successful completion of this training, candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following aspects:
• Understand basic business taxes
• Types of business organization in Malaysia
• Tax computation for Individual/ sole proprietor
• Book of accounts
• Financial statements
• Tax optimization strategy
Interactive lectures plus exercises, case studies and group discussions
 DATE, TIME & FEE
Date: 22 July 2022 (Fri)
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Mode: Online/ Interactive
[HRD Corp Claimable]
- Early Bird Offer (before 4 Jul 2022) - RM 540
- Special Offer (before 18 Jul 2022) - RM 590
- Normal Fee - RM 640
>> Fee includes Course Notes, Certificate of Completion and 6% Service Tax.
** OFFER **
- 10% Cashback for SST2u Learner Card+ (SLC+) members. T&Cs applied.
 COURSE OUTLINE
Module 1 Selecting Business Entities
• Business Structure - Legal Formation
Module 2 Basic Bookkeeping
• Understanding the difference between bookkeeping & accounting
• Discover what you require at which stage of business
Module 3 Financial Statements
• Interpreting Income Statement & Balance Sheet
Module 4 Tax Computation Framework
• Customized business tax framework
Module 5 Business Tax Solution
• Tax Savings - Optimize Tax Tools
• Tax Estimates - Cashflow
• Tax Deduction - Maximize Tax Incentives/ Expenses
Conclusion & Q&As
 TRAINER PROFILE
Approved Tax Agent, Tax Specialist
HRDF Certified Trainer
Thilles is a tax accountant and a Tax Agent approved under Section 153 (3) (c) of the Income Tax Act (ITA), as well as an associate member of CTIM, the Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia.
Thilles graduated from HELP University in 2006 with a BA HONs in Accounting and Finance and subsequently, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) Finance, General from the University of Southern Queensland in 2013. She is also a HRDF Certified Trainer
She specialized in providing tax preparatory and advisory works, including financial accounting for her clients. Prior to starting her own firm, she worked in various capacities including being a Tax Senior and local tax firms and an oil & gas MNC.
She is known for her ability to provide specific business tax solutions to business owners. Such customized tax solutions have greatly eased the process of managing & planning tax assessment. Her ability to explain a tax issue in an easy-to-understand manner to anyone, including a lay person, has won her endorsements.
 ENQUIRY & REGISTRATION
- General (03 - 5888 7357)
- Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)