Human Resource Malaysia 2022 [#HRM2022]
An organization whose place of work has 5 or more employees is obligated under the latest Laws to appoint an Occupational Safety and Health (“OSH”) Coordinator.
Whereas, the establishment of a OSH Committee at the 2022 workplace is mandatory for any organization with 40 or more employees. In addition, the latest amendments call upon organization to devote more resources, and with commitment right up to the owners and directors, with penalty for breaches increased by 10 folds (i.e. 1000%).
This training is designed for safety and health committee members to understand their roles and function of safety and health committee. Attendees will be guided on the practical techniques of workplace inspection and accident investigation.
 COURSE OBJECTIVES
• Update Occupational Safety and Health (Amendment) Act 2022
• Understand Safety and Health Committee role and function
• Plan Safety and Health activities by developing objective, target and plan
• Identify various hazards in the workplace though workplace inspection technique
• Understand the technique to conduct accident investigation at the workplace
 WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) Personnel
• Department Heads
• Safety Committee members
Presentation, group discussion, case studies
 DATE, TIME & FEE
Date: 5 July 2022 (Tue)
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Venue: Pullman Hotel, Bangsar
: [HRD Corp Claimable]
- Early Bird Offer (before 17 Jun 2022) - RM 680
- Special Offer (before 1 Jul 2022) - RM 730
- Normal Fee - RM 780
>> Fee includes Course Notes, Lunch, Refreshments, Certificate of Completion and 6% Service Tax.
** OFFER **
- 10% Cashback for SST2u Learner Card+ (SLC+) members. T&Cs applied.
 COURSE OUTLINE
• Overview Safety and Health Issue in the Workplace
 Occupational Safety and Health (Amendment) Act 2022
• Salient Features and Important Updates
• Potential Impacts
 Safety and Health Committee In Action
• OSH (Safety and Health Committee) Regulation 1997
• Setting up Safety and Health Committee
• Safety and Health Committee Role and Function
• Establish Objective, Target and Plan for Safety and Health Program
 Conducting Workplace Inspection
• Preparing Workplace Inspection Checklist
• Hazard Identification in the Workplace
• Group Activity
 Conducting Accident Investigation
• Prepare Accident Investigation Checklist
• Root Cause Analysis Tool - 5 Why,
• Fishbone, Fault Tree
• Interviewing Witness
• Group Activity
 TRAINER PROFILE
Tan Yi Ning
Health & Safety Specialist
HRDF Exempted Trainer (TTT/6343)
Yi Ning is a consultant and trainer specialist in Occupational Safety and Health and Environmental Management System.
She holds a degree in Environmental and Occupational Health. She was a competent Safety and Health Officer registered with DOSH and involved in safety and health field for more than 10 years. She is also qualified ISO9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO14001:2015 lead auditor, competent person for scheduled waste, waste water treatment plant - physical treatment and Initial/ advance ergonomics competent person.
She pursued her industrial careers in business service industry as the HSE officer, and then as SHE engineer in manufacturing industry. After obtaining the green book, she worked as safety and health officer in a sheet metal fabrication industry. After that she was appointed as environment, safety and health manager in a sheet metal fabrication industry in Johor.
Her area of training expertise include safe chemical handling, noise & hearing conservation training, scheduled waste management, HIRARC, safety awareness training and ISO internal auditor training.
Bachelor Degree in Environmental and Occupational Health, UPM
• 10 years of experience in the areas of Environmental, Safety and Health
- Certified Safety and Health Officer (HQ/16/SHO/04/00559)
- ISO14001:2015 & ISO45001:2018 lead auditor
- Waste water treatment plant competent person (CePIETSO- PCP/00772)
- Scheduled waste competent person (CePSWAM/02181)
- Scrubber competent person (CePSO/00573)
- Certified HRDF Trainer (TTT/6343)
 ENQUIRY & REGISTRATION
- General (03 - 5888 7357)
- Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
- Norzehan (012 - 765 6880)
- Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
- Siti (012 - 383 8603)
- Han (019 - 323 0507)