Is it your desire to look at a chart of any share, warrant, index futures, palm oil, gold, or any commodity futures, etc and make some sense out of it?
Were you scratching your head and felt left out when Technical Chartists discuss and analyse a Stock, Warrant, Futures or any financial instrument using “high flying and mysterious” terms like Elliot Waves, Fibonacci, Moving Averages, MACDs, Stochastics, RSI, Bollinger Bands, Ichimoku Curves, Golden Cross, etc ?
Well, the Good News is, now is your chance to learn about technical analysis THE EASY WAY, leaving all the jargon behind!
• To provide a basic understanding of what technical analysis entails
• Explanation of some of the popular technical indicators and how they are applied
• How one can use simple tools to evaluate where a stock is heading, up or down or sideways
• Provide an introduction to the use of Candlesticks and Price Bars
• Analysis of Price and Volume shown on any chart
(C) WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Those who have been waiting for a clear explanation of how one should look at a chart without getting confused by all the technical jargon
• Anyone who want to have a basic understanding of technical analysis to use and where one can progress from for further knowledge
• Those who wish to develop an appreciation of how charts can make money for anyone who uses them
• A Fundamental Investor who wish to embark on adding an
understanding of technical analysis skills to enter or exit stocks chosen based on fundamental and business analysis
• Suitable for Investors of all levels, whether beginners or those who have been in the market for many years
(D) TOOLS NEEDED
• Laptop or any device that can connect you on the internet
• Personal hotspot on smart phone
• A Note pad for personal notes
• Usage of visual images, charts
• Group discussions
(G) DATE & VENUE
Date: 11 NOVEMBER 2019 (MON)
Time: 9AM - 5PM
Venue: Pullman Kuala Lumpur , Bangsar
Early Bird Offer (before 12 Oct 2019) - RM 800
Special Offer (before 26 Oct 2019) - RM 880
Normal Fee - RM 960
- Fee includes course Notes, Lunch, Refreshments/ Tea Breaks, Certificate of Attendance & 6% Government Service Tax
** DISCOUNT **
- SST2u Loyalty Card member - 10% discount
- Group registration of 3 pax or more - 10% discount
(I) COURSE CONTENTS
1. What is technical analysis
2. What is your personality?
3. How to Buy Low and Sell High
4. How to have an idea of whether the stock will go higher or had most likely reached the end where operators are selling?
5. How to manage your risk?
(J) SPEAKER PROFILE
PETER YANG - THE DEMYSTIFIER
Peter Yang ( BA (Hons) Econs, MA Econs, MBA ) had been involved in the finance industry since 1981, having held several senior positions in DBS Bank, HSBC, BNP-Paribas and Citibank before venturing into Business & Finance consultancy in 1997.
Mr. Yang was one of the pioneering offshore bankers when Labuan was established as the Offshore Banking Centre for Malaysia.
He had appeared on Bloomberg to share his view on business and economics and was frequently invited by Asia Business Forum, and other Business Seminar Organisers as Speaker/Chairman. Locally he had conducted many seminars in Stock Market Trading and Investment since 2010 and had appeared on BFM 89.9 where he gave his views on the local stock market.
Peter Yang was a shareholder of a Fund Management company that was granted a Fund Management License by Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA) in 2009, where he held the position of COO from 2009-2014.
Currently, he is the Principal Founder of Kiasutrader, primarily involved in equities investment listed on Bursa Malaysia.
(K) REGISTRATION & ENQUIRY
General (03 - 8082 3357)
Teo (011 - 3178 9203)
Logesh (012 - 503 0346)
Siti (012 - 383 8603)
Han (019 - 323 0507)